Puppy's Breath Pet Grooming

I am a professional dog & cat groomer originally from Texas, but I now reside in Ontario, Canada! I began grooming in 2002, and my favourite breeds to groom are shih tzu, pomeranians, cairn terriers, schnauzers. I also LOVE grooming cats! This blog is to monitor my progress with 'before' and 'after' pictures of the pets I groom, as well as random ramblings...

Monday, December 28, 2009

Come and Gone

So the big holiday has come and gone.  It was good - the weather held out (no massive snowstorm), the turkey was awesome! (I truly enjoy roasting turkeys - especially ones that have been raised at our family farm... Delicious!)

I'm on a mini-break from grooming for now.  January is typically a slow month for business anyways, so I'm taking it easy, just trying to clean up the house post-party. :)

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and is in fine spirits!

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home