Puppy's Breath Pet Grooming

I am a professional dog & cat groomer originally from Texas, but I now reside in Ontario, Canada! I began grooming in 2002, and my favourite breeds to groom are shih tzu, pomeranians, cairn terriers, schnauzers. I also LOVE grooming cats! This blog is to monitor my progress with 'before' and 'after' pictures of the pets I groom, as well as random ramblings...

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Holidays are Upon Us!

This is the season when pet groomers are especially busy.  With an excess of pets needing to be freshened up in time for Santa, it can be a little overwhelming.

So far this month, I have pampered and groomed 13 pets, which is way down from last year.  I usually groomed between 25-40 pets per month. At this point, I have 16 pets still coming in December - that makes 29 total pets.

Had we not had poor weather for a bit, I may have groomed more. 

The nice thing is everyone who is coming is a nice, well maintained regular client. 

This year, I have made ornaments for my clients - each pet receives one made just for them.  It's gone over pretty well. :)

Anyways, I need to get going because my first of two pets will be arriving shortly for her bath (including blueberry facial) and haircut.

Have a great day and Good Dogs to You.

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home