Puppy's Breath Pet Grooming

I am a professional dog & cat groomer originally from Texas, but I now reside in Ontario, Canada! I began grooming in 2002, and my favourite breeds to groom are shih tzu, pomeranians, cairn terriers, schnauzers. I also LOVE grooming cats! This blog is to monitor my progress with 'before' and 'after' pictures of the pets I groom, as well as random ramblings...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pipsqueak - The Newest Addition!


Ahh, the freckled belly of a puppy... It nearly rivals puppy breath as my favourite thing about these little guys.

Pipsqueak is the newest addition to the household... Squibbles isn't too impressed, but they are beginning to get along a little better. This picture was taken around eight weeks of age.

In the coming days (may take a week?), I will try to post detailed grooming details of how I prefer to groom puppies for their first couple of grooming experiences.

Right now, I am grooming mostly Shih Tzu, especially my own two boys, Squibbles & Pipsqueak. I will attempt to give grooming instructions soon.

If there are any requests for what someone would like to see demonstrated/explained, please leave a comment on this site.

Thanks for reading, and happy grooming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home