Puppy's Breath Pet Grooming

I am a professional dog & cat groomer originally from Texas, but I now reside in Ontario, Canada! I began grooming in 2002, and my favourite breeds to groom are shih tzu, pomeranians, cairn terriers, schnauzers. I also LOVE grooming cats! This blog is to monitor my progress with 'before' and 'after' pictures of the pets I groom, as well as random ramblings...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My favourite Golden ever - Max!



Here's a picture e-mailed to me back when I moved to Canada. I was never more sad than the last day I groomed Max. Though all of my clients and their pets are special, Max and his owner, Mark, were extra special. I gave Max his first in-salon bath when he was 3 months old. I will never forget him, and will always treasure this picture that totally personifies this sweet golden....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home