Puppy's Breath Pet Grooming

I am a professional dog & cat groomer originally from Texas, but I now reside in Ontario, Canada! I began grooming in 2002, and my favourite breeds to groom are shih tzu, pomeranians, cairn terriers, schnauzers. I also LOVE grooming cats! This blog is to monitor my progress with 'before' and 'after' pictures of the pets I groom, as well as random ramblings...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bonjour!

So I haven't blogged on blogger for a long time... looks like over three years! I have a blog (or 4) on xanga, but that format has changed so drastically since the emergence of other social websites like facebook and myspace.

I have preferred facebook to myspace, although I have accounts with each. Myspace should be renamed ClutterSpace because it is so hard to decipher anything. When I've heard about people meeting through ClutterSpace, I wonder how that was possible...

But, I digress... I had grand plans for this blog - And I still think it would be a viable outlet, especially for my clients (past and present) to see how I *see* grooming and what the trade means to me.

My sister has recently begun blogging on here as well. She has been doing a much better job of keeping hers up to date.

So hello again, to whichever readers may be out there.

Good Dogs To You!

Jen

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home